Philosophy of Education
Our Philosophy of Education
Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
All that exists has been created by God through Jesus and there is nothing that exists that He has not made. Therefore everything is held together by Jesus, centered upon Jesus, has meaning in Jesus, and exists for His glory! He has revealed Himself to man through the Bible. The Bible is perfect without any mixture of error. It is the standard by which all human conduct and opinions should be tried and is a testimony to Christ, who is Himself the focus of divine revelation. The Philosophy of Education at Ambassador Christian Academy have been developed around this truth.
The Christian Education of Children
- Is the primary responsibility of parents. Ambassador Christian Academy will work in unity with the family and the church to carry out the mandates of scripture as they relate to children.
- Has as its primary goal the salvation and discipleship of the next generation.
- Is based on God’s Word as absolute Truth and holds Jesus Christ as preeminent in all of life and learning.
- Builds up the academic, social, emotional, spiritual and moral development of the next generation, resulting in a biblical life view.
- Is taught by competent and committed educators who understand and integrate a biblical worldview in all curricula and instruction, enhancing scholarship and intellectual pursuit.
- Results in true wisdom, connecting a biblical worldview with an eternal perspective.